Zaniac Learning, a locally owned and
operated academic enrichment center, has a history of partnering with
schools, principals, and teachers to complement what students are already
doing in the classroom. Every school year, students come to Zaniac for STEM
enrichment, academic achievement, homework help, and FUN. We are accustomed
to helping your student excel in school -- because that's what we do!
Zaniac is uniquely positioned to oversee your student's remote learning
experience during the 2020 school year, and ensuring your student's
Learning Labs and STEM Quest Programs for Elementary and Middle School Students
In keeping our long-standing
promise to parents to be open when schools close, we are pivoting from our
traditional back-to-school offerings to open our Zaniac Learning Lab to
oversee your student's remote school experience!
We have our safety protocols down to a science! We opened for our Summer
Camps June 22 and we will follow the same, smart safety practices for our
Back-to-School Learning Labs! You can read them here.
What are Zaniac's Campus Hours?
Our campus will be open
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What grades is
Learning Lab for?
1st grade - 8th grade students
How many kids in a
Learning Lab Class?
- Enjoy small school! A maximum of 6-8 students per
classroom area depending on room size.
- Each small group will have its own room or area for
learning and share a designated and experienced Zaniac instructor.
- Classes will be grouped by grade (1-2; 3-5;
What will instructors do in Learning Lab
- Lead your student's school day from start to finish.
Our instructors excel at school, and they make learning fun.
- Offer tutoring help, encouragement, and a structured
- Ensure your student completes his or her daily
assignments and any additional projects, participates in Zoom calls,
and finishes daily homework assignments. Not only our are
instructors academic achievers, but they also know the state's common
core curriculum and essential standards.
- Provide daily feedback to you.
- Lead your students in break time, outdoor time, and
some STEM activities and FUN to mix up the school day!
Learning Labs (Grades 1-8)
Our Learning Labs are offered at two times to mirror your child's school day (either 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. or 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) Learning Labs will include supervised STEM brain breaks! Purchase the Virtual Learning weeks you'd like to come to Zaniac. Choose from the following options:
- Full-Week Full-Day Learning Lab
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. OR 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Price: $329/ student
- Or buy three or more weeks in the same transaction and save 10% per week ($296.10/ week)
- Full-Week Half-Day Learning Lab
- 3 hours per day, 5 days a week. Call campus for hours. We are offering flexible start and end time to mirror your child's schedule.
- Price: $179/ student
- Or buy three or more weeks in the same transaction and save 10% per week. ($161.10/week)
- Full-Week Early Drop-Off STEM Quest
- Early Drop-Off - 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. - $30
- Late Pick-Up - 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. - $30
- Late Pick-Up - 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. - $50
- Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - $50
What will my student need for Learning Lab Classes?
- Wear a face mask.
- Pack a lunch, a couple of snacks, and a water
- Your child's school assigned laptop or tablet. If your
child will need Zaniac to provide a laptop or tablet, please let us
know in advance.
- Learning plan from your child's teacher along with any
required login credentials for school software and meetings.
- A Zaniac manager will meet you just outside our campus
with your student to limit the amount of people in our campus and
begin our safety protocols.
How do I sign up?
To purchase the multi- week discount package, please call or email us!
To purchase single
all-week classes, enroll and sign up online under CAMPS! We anticipate that we will
fill up quickly.
Email us your interest or call us today to secure your student's